You are here
Corporate Services Group
Gunnip & Company's Corporate Services Group ("CSG") provides timely solutions to chief financial officers and corporate tax and accounting vice presidents, directors, controllers and managers to more effectively manage their business needs.
Our CSG professionals can complete your team and supplement your accounting and/or internal audit team by providing consultative solutions when and how you need them most. We utilize the experience of the professionals most appropriate to provide the business solutions that work best for our clients' particular business situation. Our professionals work cohesively with our clients' existing tax, accounting and/or audit management and staff with the goal of working as a seamless extension of those teams and not as a substitution for them.
The Corporate Services Group consultative services and assistance include:
- Tax Compliance for Federal or State Income and State Franchise Taxes, Multistate Tax Reporting and International Taxes
- Federal, State and Local Tax Audit Assistance
- Sales and Use Tax Compliance and Consulting
- State Escheat Consulting and Assistance
- Assistance with other Filings for Federal Departments of Treasury and State and State Level Departments of Revenue, State and/or Corporations
- Tax Compliance Staff on Loan
- Tax Accounting Staff on Loan
- Internal Procedural Quality Control Compliance Overview based on Agreed Upon Procedures
Our location in Wilmington, Delaware, provides quick access to Philadelphia and other major northeastern metropolitan markets. However, our clients are not limited to the local geographic region. We have clients throughout the US. While many of our clients are large multinational corporations, we also service smaller, local corporate organizations, including:
- Chemical Companies
- Construction Companies
- Service Companies
We look forward to working with you to more effectively and efficiently manage your tax compliance, tax accounting, general tax management, internal procedural quality control and internal audit needs.
For more information regarding Gunnip & Company's Corporate Services, contact:
Experience is the Difference®