You are here
QuickBooks Bookkeeping Services
Gunnip's Bookkeeping Service process includes a centralized data processing method. At the end of the month, your documents (bank statements, check images, etc.) can be accessed through a variety of methods - on-site, online or remotely. We will input and process all data into your QuickBooks company file. We will recommend necessary adjustments to assist you with your internal financial reports.
Gunnip offers flexibility so you can adjust the level of support you need. The most common options are outlined below, but we are happy to talk with you to create a custom solution.
Monthly Bookkeeping is our most popular option for small businesses. Monthly tracking is ideal for businesses that are required to provide routine internal financial reports to third parties, such as banks, franchisors, and investors.
- Monthly entry of all business expenses
- Monthly entry of all sales and deposits
- Monthly Bank reconciliation of all business checking, savings, loans, line of credit and credit card accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Internal Financial Reports including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement
The Quarterly Bookkeeping Service is ideal for small business owners that want to track their business on a regular basis but do not require monthly bookkeeping. This is our suggested minimum service.
- Entry of all deposit and withdrawal transactions from checking, savings and loan accounts
- Entry of all purchases and payment transactions for credit card accounts
- Entry of all third party payroll entries
- Reconciliation of all checking, savings, loans, line of credit and credit card accounts
- Preparation of Internal Financial Reports Package
- Year End tax report package preparation for tax return preparer
Have you gotten behind and need to bring your books up-to-date? Is a mid-year or year-end deadline looming? Our QuickBooks Pro Advisors can help.
For more information on our QuickBooks Bookkeeping services email us now.
Experience is the Difference®