Gunnip & Company CPAs, a leading accounting firm in Wilmington, DE, is seeking professionals to join
our team to assist with matters pertaining to a diverse group of individual and business clients located
throughout the Mid‐Atlantic region. Our team of professionals works with clients in industries such as
manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, commercial development, contractors, nonprofit
organizations and state and local government.
Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware.
Since 2011, we have been one of the highest-ranking CPA firms on the list. Our staff specifically names
our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low‐stress, flexible environment the main
reasons they stay.
- Preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate federal and multi-state tax returns
- Preparation of compliance returns such as 1099, payroll, and personal property tax returns
- Preparation of year-end journal entries
- Assistance with Compilation and Review financial statement engagements
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team on assigned tasks and complete assignments
within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to accept direction on given assignments
- Possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn and professional demeanor
- commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
For more information, visit our site at www.gunnip.com.
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include paid time off,
holidays, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k / profit sharing plan.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org