Gunnip & Company LLP, Certified Public Accountants, located in Wilmington, Delaware is looking to add a Full Charge Bookkeeper to their team. We offer the challenge of larger public accounting firms with a great work/life balance, and a competitive compensation package to include vacation, medical and dental insurance, 401K, and more. If you are looking to continue your career in public accounting while having a great work/life balance this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Manage payroll processing
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
- Preparing the trial balance
- Performing month-end closings
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and correcting journal entries
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts
- Maintaining the general ledger chart of accounts
- 2+ years of Staff Accountant or Bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and customer services skills
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word and QuickBooks preferred
Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, 401kmatch and profit sharing, overtime or comp time.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.