Gunnip is a growing CPA firm located in Wilmington, Delaware with 60 employees and clients in a wide variety of industries. We are currently seeking tax preparers and reviewers to join our team. These are full-time positions from mid-February 2019 through April15, 2019. Additional part-time work is a possibility throughout the rest of the year. We offer a comfortable work environment and competitive pay.
Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware. Since 2011, we have been the highest ranking CPA firm on the list. Our staff specifically names our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low-stress, flexible environment the main reasons they stay.
- Preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate federal and multi-state tax returns.
- Preparation of compliance type returns such as 1099’s, Payroll, and Personal Property tax returns.
- Perform tax research and tax planning projects.
- Preparation of year-end journal entries.
- Additional related duties and projects as assigned.
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
- 150+ credit hours preferred (CPA Eligible)
- 0-2 years of recent public accounting experience preparing tax returns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a team on assigned tasks and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Able to accept direction on given assignments
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.