“I like helping clients run their business better.”
Kathi provides audit, accounting and tax services to a variety of businesses including construction, law firms, and not-for-profit organizations. She leads the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan practice and specializes in the audits of retirement plans. Kathi is the representative for the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and the Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA.
- ● Earned her B.S. in Accounting (Cum Laude) from the University of Delaware
- ● Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- ● Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants (DSCPA)
- ● AICPA Not-for-Profit Section and the Women Presidents Organization
- ● Currently holds two digital badges from the AICPA.