Gunnip & Company CPAs, a leading accounting firm in Wilmington, DE, is seeking professionals to join
our team to assist with matters pertaining to a diverse group of individual and business clients located
throughout the Mid‐Atlantic region. Our team of professionals works with clients in industries such as
manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, commercial development, contractors, nonprofit
organizations and state and local government.
Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware.
Since 2011, we have been one of the highest-ranking CPA firms on the list. Our staff specifically names
our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low‐stress, flexible environment the main
reasons they stay.
We’re looking for passionate, motivated, self-starting individuals who have strong aptitude to learn new
skills and who enjoy working in a team based environment to join our Audit & Accounting department.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and management.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations and special projects for all business entity types
- Consult with clients and senior staff regarding accounting process and procedures
- Preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate federal and multi-state tax returns
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities
- Bachelor degree in accounting from an accredited college/university
- Delaware CPA permit to practice (or the ability to attain your Delaware CPA permit)
- Minimum of two years of audit and accounting experience working with a CPA firm
- Ability to work independently and within a team on assigned tasks and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong software skills including experience with ProSystems Engagement and Tax, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint, Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, 401k match and profit sharing, overtime or comp time.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.