“Plan early, revisit your plan regularly and do not defend the status quo.”
SPECIAL PURPOSE ENTITY
Delaware Management Services(“DMS”), a division of Gunnip & Company LLP, manages on an outsourced basis, various business entities including special purpose subsidiaries limiting business activities to Delaware. DMS provides a variety of corporate management, accounting, certain tax compliance and general administrative services necessary for entities to operate subsidiaries as well as maintain and limit their business presence to Delaware. These services enable our clients to focus on the broader business issues they face while DMS handles the Delaware business management, accounting and other services.
These services DMS provides include:
- Service as independent directors, corporate officers, and/or part-time employees corporate governance and meeting management including the facilitation of stockholder and board meetings
- General ledger accounting services including preparation of trial balances and maintaining related workpapers
- Preparation of Delaware annual reports/returns and other tax filings and/or returns and pro-forma tax data for use in preparation of tax returns
- Checkbook management, accounts payable processing and similar treasury related services
- Payroll compliance services.
DMS can provide subleased shared office space to entities that need to have a Delaware business office address. The subleased office space enables use of conference room facilities. Telephone service and answering service also are available. Mail forwarding service is also an option.