Gunnip & Company CPAs, a leading accounting firm in Wilmington, DE, is seeking professionals to join
our team to assist with matters pertaining to a diverse group of individual and business clients located
throughout the Mid‐Atlantic region. Our team of professionals works with clients in industries such as
manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, commercial development, contractors, nonprofit
organizations and state and local government.
Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware.
Since 2011, we have been one of the highest-ranking CPA firms on the list. Our staff specifically names
our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low‐stress, flexible environment the main
reasons they stay.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of individual, partnerships, S Corporation, C Corporation, and fiduciary tax returns
- Interaction with supervisors and clients
- Tax research and planning
- Liaise and respond to various tax authorities
- Special projects as required
- 4 Year Degree (accounting focus)
- Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- High-level analytical and reasoning skills
- 1‐7 years tax compliance experience in public accounting helpful, but not required
- CPA license, EA certificate, or actively pursuing CPA
- Experience with ProSystems, Corptax, and/or QuickBooks is a plus
- Masters in Tax
Salary: commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
For more information, visit our site at www.gunnip.com.
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include paid time off,
holidays, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k / profit sharing plan.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org