Regarded as a leader within our profession and community, Gunnip & Company, a public accounting firm in Wilmington, Delaware seeks a Tax Accountant for an exceptional career opportunity.
We are looking for a full time, permanent employee seeking a long-term career. This is an opportunity for professional growth with strong training and development. Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware. In 2011 and 2012, we were the highest ranking CPA firm on the list. Our staff specifically names our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low-stress, flexible environment the main reasons they stay.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle individual, partnerships, S Corporation, C Corporation, and fiduciary tax returns
- Interaction with supervisors and clients
- Tax research and planning
- Special projects as required
- 4 Year Degree (accounting focus)
- CPA certification or CPA candidate
- Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ProSystems, Corptax, and/or QuickBooks is a plus
- 0-5 years tax compliance experience in public accounting helpful, but not required
Salary: commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k / profit sharing plan.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.