“It’s important to understand my client’s issues before I give them any advice”
James has more than 35 years experience in tax compliance and planning for high net worth individuals and privately held businesses. Multi-state pass-through businesses being his specialty. Jim gets his energy by meeting, talking and working directly with clients. He listens to what clients are saying as it is important to understand their issues before giving tax advice.
- ● Earned a BA in business from Gettysburg College
- ● Earned MS in taxation from Widener University
- ● Member of the AICPA and DE Society of CPAs
- ● Past Chair of the DE Salvation Army Advisory Board
- ● Chair of the Tax Committee of the DE State Chamber of Commerce