“It’s the most demanding, dynamic and enjoyable time.”
Michael has been with the firm for thirty years and specializes in audits, reviews, agreed-upon procedures and consulting engagements. He works with companies of all sizes in a variety of industries including professional services, distribution, construction, retail, real estate and not-for-profits. Mike is also a Certified Valuation Analyst, working with his clients during the entire life of the business from acquisition to sale of the business.
- BS, Accounting – University of Delaware
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section Member
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants (DSCPA)
- Treasurer, Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay Council