“Experience is the Difference®”
Gunnip & Company LLP provides the security that you are getting focused attention on the tax issues that affect each of our clients. We customize strategies to our client’s individual needs.
Tax planning for individuals requires attention to details surrounding existing tax law and anticipated changes to the tax environment. Careful consideration is given with regard to short term and long term planning to help guide our clients. We help develop a customized tax plan for our client’s specific needs so that they can achieve their specific financial goals. Some examples of our tax planning services are:
- Income analysis with income tax planning and projections
- Compensation tax withholding issues and planning for estimated tax payments
- Multi-state income tax planning and assistance with residency decisions
- Lifetime gift planning including charitable gift planning
- Planning for sale of a home or second/rental home and like-kind exchanges
- Executive compensation planning and analysis
- Stock option analysis and planning
- Retirement saving and income planning including considerations regarding minimum required distributions, retirement plan withdrawals, IRA strategies, etc.